"Ask the Local Gentry" - Wedding portraits and wedding gifts in 2018
One of Frank Sinatra's biggest career hits was his droll rendition of an old classic, "Love and Marriage." It was all about an idealized, bucolic vision of wedded bliss that evoked the fine old days of the horse and carriage and said: "you can't have one without the other."
Real marriage may not be quite that simple, but we can all feel the allure of that lovely ideal and have enormous respect and joy for those starry-eyed couples who gamble on it, and for all those who hold onto both marriage and love in a complicated world. It's certainly a vision worth celebrating.
If you're looking for creative ways to go about that celebration and for truly unique wedding gift ideas, you need look no further than the galleries of Nobilified. Find a portrait that fits your idea, upload photos of the happy couple in question, and our professional artists will deliver a present guaranteed to delight. We have plenty of options on hand to commemorate wedded bliss in many styles and moods:
- You can go the humorous route with Grant Wood's iconic American Gothic.
- Cast your friends as figures of epic mythology with a piece like Bacchus and Ariadne.
- Give them a classic film-noir makeover via Robert G. Harris' Half-Guilty Wife.
- Show them in a truly Shakespearean light with Lavinia Fontana's Portrait of a Couple.
- Take the truly classic (and rather dashing) tack with Rembrandt's Couple in an Interior.
- ... and many more.
Whatever option you choose, our talented artists are happy to help you show your appreciation for friends and family at every stage of marriage with images that will make them smile from ear to ear. Come to Nobilified for a customized wedding portrait painting or personalized wedding anniversary gifts for those great milestones at one or two decades, the 25th anniversary and beyond, and we'll do our part in helping to ensure that love and marriage keep going together for a long time to come.